Friday, December 22, 2017

FO: Part of Your World

This is the result of mu last MKAL called Part of Your World. Actually the shawl on the photo was the second sample I made using this colorway. I knitted this one following my written pattern, to make sure everything was correct. However, just after I finished everything on Saturday (July 1st), my laptop crashed and I lost all my files!! And I haven’t backed up several of my files, including this one. So I have to start from scratch.



Pattern: Part of Your World (Large)
Materials: Rendezvous Precious Gradient (438 yd / 400 m / 100g skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Cashmere) in Part of Your World Colorway
Quantity: 2 skeins
Needle: US 4 - 3.5 mm and US 6 - 4.0 mm
Beads: Miyuki Transparent Topaz AB size 6
Start Date: 5 June 2017
Finish Date: 2 July 2017
Finished Size: Wingspan: 93" / 236 cm ; Depth: 20” / 50 cm

No comments: